Date(s) - 21/03/2015 - 25/07/2015
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Local bike recycling charity RideOn are running a series of cycle maintenance courses. Spaces are limited to eight students who will receive tuition in a relaxed and supportive environment.
The courses include:
- Top tips on replacing tyres, tubes and fixing punctures;
- Easy ways to clean drive trains and fix a broken chain;
- How to fit new brake blocks and cables and set them up safely;
- How to fit gear cables and index gears the easy way;
- An overview of hub bearing servicing and bottom bracket replacement.
New cables, tubes and brake blocks are usually available in the workshop at a small charge
Dates: 16 May, 30 May, 13 June, 27 June, 11 July, 25 July
Time: 10am to 4pm.