Can you capture the Spirit of Community Transport?
To celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the Community Transport Awards, we have added a new category – our Community Transport Photography Competition!
No need to be a professional photographer – we want anyone (over the age of 18) to be able to participate by capturing the essence of what community transport is all about in a photograph – this could be of passengers, vehicles or anything else which encapsulates the spirit of community transport in action. Winners will receive a small prize and be invited to the Community Transport Awards Ceremony in July.
How to enter:
- The closing date for entries is Monday 3rd June at 12 noon – any entries received after this time will not be included in the competition.
- Entrants must be residents of Devon, aged 18 or over.
- We can only accept a maximum of 5 entries per person
- All competition entrants agree to the use of their name in connection with any entry which is published in any form in any media.
- Entries should be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org Entries must be labelled with the entrants name, and the location of where the photo was taken. Entrants should also include their full name, address and a contact telephone number.
- Image files must be a minimum of 200 dpi and between 1MB and 3MB in side.
- We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries for the photography competition.
Terms & Condition of the Competition:
- By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (T&Cs).
- Completion and submission of an entry in any format will be regarded as acceptance of these T&Cs.
- DCC accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged or delayed, whether due to transmission errors, computer related or otherwise.
- The photographs will be judged by a panel of representatives from Devon County Council and Devon Communities Together. One winning entry will be selected – the judges decision is final.
Intellectual Property Rights and Data Protection
- All entrants agree to their pictures appearing in Devon County Council publications, websites, emails, blogs and on social media platforms, as well as on other affiliated Community Transport partners’ platforms.
- Copyright for all images submitted to the competition remains with the respective entrant.
- Entries to the competition must be the original work of the entrant, and not previously published elsewhere.
Entrants certify that:
- They have obtained the permission, in writing, from any person who may have helped create and/or be featured in their entry.
- Their entry does not contain or feature any personal information about any person (including their name, contact details of other identifying information) without permission (proof of which must be provided to DCC upon request).
- Their entry does not contain any content that is defamatory, libellous or otherwise inappropriate.
We look forward to seeing your entries – GOOD LUCK!