We’re here to help you get started with advice on:
- Finding a cycle route in your local town
- Taking a trip on one of our traffic-free cycle trails
- Boosting your cycle confidence with our cycle training courses
- Cycling to work and cycling to school
- Top tips for safe cycling
- The park and cycle scheme in Exeter.
- It’s healthy – cycling improves fitness, helps maintain a healthy weight, lowers the risk of heart disease and helps to reduce stress
- It’s cheap – bikes are low on cost; they don’t need taxing, MOT, compulsary insurance, breakdown cover or fuel!
- It’s faster – in busy city and town centres, cycling is often quicker than any other mode of transport
- It helps the environment – with no air or noise pollution, cycling is environmentally friendly