Sign up now!
Complete our online form and an instructor will be in touch with you to arrange your session.
We are offering adults in Devon a free two hour 1:1 cycle confidence session. The sessions can be split into 2 x 1 hour if that suits. Also you can have your training with two more friends and colleagues – they just need to make a note on the form
Book a session if you want to:
- learn to ride a bike
- improve on the skills you already have
- help you get back into cycling again
- start cycling to work or place of study
- get tips for riding as a family
- get advice on suitable routes
The sessions are completely tailored to your requirement and the instructor can meet you at a location near where you live or work. You can also request an instructor of the same sex, if you prefer.
- We are working with e-cycle hire shops in Devon and Co Bikes in Exeter and Cranbrook to allow you to build your confidence in riding an e-cycle.
- Find out more about our e-cycle confidence sessions
- You can also complete the session using your own e-cycle.
- If you have any queries about our e-cycle confidence sessions please email email@example.com
Bikeability Family – training sessions with the whole family to help those cycle trips to school and weekend rides.
We would like to reassure you that we will take every necessary precaution to reduce the risk of COVID-19 to our instructors and our clients. Let the instructor know if you would like to see the new risk assessment and processes that are now in place. Our instructors will only deliver if they are well and are not experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, they will follow Government guidance regarding social distancing and we ask the same of every client taking part.
Tell us how we did
When you have had your training please complete our brief feedback survey.
Hear from our instructors about Cycling Superpowers and what inspires others to cycle!
Contact our cycle training provider
Tel: 01752 515385
We are keen to support companies that encourage their staff to cycle to work and we’d encourage employers who cycle for work to let have the training in work time.
Talk to us about providing training for all your staff.